Thursday, May 26, 2011

A comment worth highlighting

Go to www.toolhaus.org and enter ebay user ID won4the$ which is Michael Tonello's ebay ID. These are some of the negative/neutral reviews he has received:

"Over two weeks later, and I still have not received what I paid for."

"Customer held item hostage, took a month to return, Unprofessioal $$ refunded"

"DEADBEAT BUYER - REFUSED PAYMENT FOLLOWING WINNING BID"

"never received" "Not so great condition, but super delivery. Next time I will inquire more info."

"No HS tag, stain, but I love the scarf so I guess it goes with the territory"

"Sold me a misrepresented item then called me a sucker.Im deeply hurt by this man"

"Doesn't understand that an echeck takes 3-7 days to clear! AVOID"

"Freaked out and overreacted. AVOID. Not a good ebayer."

NO WONDER they booted him from ebay!!!!! Complaining about flossyfigaro? Pot, Kettle anyone???

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

All of this feedback illustrates the unmitigated arrogance of this man. It shows that he should never been selling anything to anyone as he thought he was too good to be doing it in the first place. He had no desire to provide the service that goes along with selling. Shame on him.

Anonymous said...

There are also people who left him positive feedback that remarked on dirty and stained clothing.

Anonymous said...

Shameful. Yet he goes on his blog trying to bring other people down. Such a miserable being.

Anonymous said...

Since Mr. Tonello wouldn't print my comment there, maybe you will publish it here.

I had written that I did not understand why someone would still be going on about a ten year old Ebay transaction. I mean .... give it up, dude. And it was a positive one, too.

I am glad I never did business with him and that he doesn't have access to my personal information. I feel sorry for anyone who has.

Anonymous said...

Whats with Tonello's obsession with flossyfigaro, it's bordering on OCD.

Anonymous said...

I didn't realise the extent of MT's hatred of the PF till recently. He really does HATE the PF, the owners and whoever else has stood in his way. I read the PFA on the basis that information would be of use. Whilst some of it has, I have a bad feeling he will not go away quietly.